Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legal status

hello

i am been living in new york and unfortunatelly i dont have legal entry in united states but now finally i decided to marry with my love so would it be possible for me to get legal status withuot 245I.

thank you very much

hello

i am been living in new york and unfortunatelly i dont have legal entry in united states but now finally i decided to marry with my love so would it be possible for me to get legal status withuot 245I.

thank you very much

Comment

answer is BIG No. 245i is not the amenesty. you entered illigally so its not for you and don't make complication for your self. Send me email I will explain you all the options. Best bet is to find good lawyer. but don't go to desi. they don't know what they are doing and they will rip you off.

Comment

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR REPLY.
        MR MOHAN U ASK ME TO E-MAIL BUT MY DEAR I DONOT HAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
        HERE IS MINE.
        SHAN_DIN@HOTMAIL.COM
        PLEASE HELP ME OUT I REALLY NEED A STATUS IN UNITED STATES.
        I AM REALLY GREATFUL FOR YOUR KINDLY REPLY AND YOUR INTEREST.
        I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
        THANKS.
        SHAN

Comment

Dear Mohan,

You sound really knowledgeable about INS and Law...
          Could you please recommend a good lawyer in San Francisco ?
          I have been looking online..there are some good site..but still when a lawyer is recommended by
          someone it helps...
          I checked with Siskind law firm...They refered
          me to Mr Lubarsky but I was not that impressed...
          I might be wrong but that was my feeling..

thank you for your reply

Comment

YES I can recommand you a very good lawyer but he charges high rates one other thing is He will tell you in first consulation for the outcome of your case let me know if you are willing to take couple of 100 bucks risk.

Comment

Working...
            X