reopening asylum case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reopening asylum case

The country condition has worsened. I got more proof of the danger to me to go back. I got the documentary evidence that I am being looked for attack.

I want to reopen my case of asylum that was denied. Please help me how I can reopen it.

The country condition has worsened. I got more proof of the danger to me to go back. I got the documentary evidence that I am being looked for attack.

I want to reopen my case of asylum that was denied. Please help me how I can reopen it.

Comment

You have to file a motion to reopen within 90 days from the date your asylum was denied. fILE With your motion all documentary evidence you have indicating that country conditions have worsen and how you believe you will be persecuted by this. If you didn't file an appeal with the bia, the motion to reopen is filed with the immigration judge that denied your case.

Comment

Guest is right.. good luck

Comment

My case was denied by the Asylum officer. I am still in valid non-immigrant status. Therefore, I have not been referred to the Immigration Judge. But I want to reopen the case that the INS officer denied being too judgemental.

So, how would I file motion to reopen my case heard by the INS asylum official?

Comment

Working...
          X