Norfolk BCIS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norfolk BCIS?

We have applied for I-485 (adjust status to permenant status) almost 2 years ago, January 02... They were transfered to Vermont where they take care of Work related papers, well they were recently RE-transfered to Nofolk office in VA in september... The website says "On September 8, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in NORFOLK, VA for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in NORFOLK, VA will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case." How long more? I went to Norfolk office to see when? she said 3-6 months till we find out WHEN our interview will take place and probably an other 3-6 months for our actual interview... Anyone else experiencing this type of wait??? Almost 2 years! I am waiting to obtain my GreenCard to I can finaly enlist into the United States Marine Corps.... Thank you all...

We have applied for I-485 (adjust status to permenant status) almost 2 years ago, January 02... They were transfered to Vermont where they take care of Work related papers, well they were recently RE-transfered to Nofolk office in VA in september... The website says "On September 8, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in NORFOLK, VA for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in NORFOLK, VA will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case." How long more? I went to Norfolk office to see when? she said 3-6 months till we find out WHEN our interview will take place and probably an other 3-6 months for our actual interview... Anyone else experiencing this type of wait??? Almost 2 years! I am waiting to obtain my GreenCard to I can finaly enlist into the United States Marine Corps.... Thank you all...

Comment

I GOT A NOTICE IN THE MAIL!!!! FINALY AFTER ALMOST 2 YEARS... Our interview is soon... What is expected in the interview? What determines if you pass or fail the interview?? This is work-sponcership related files...

Comment

Working...
      X