UMESH PASSI PLEASE READ IT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMESH PASSI PLEASE READ IT

hi brother man whatsup . its been a long time since i last posted here for ya .
    well hey i want to ask you this .
    my wife finally went for her N400 interview . yesterday and can she now call or send in a letter to INS @ VSC to update my i130 petition
    since she is gona be a citizen ? or do we have to wait till she becomes naturalized . ?

hi brother man whatsup . its been a long time since i last posted here for ya .
    well hey i want to ask you this .
    my wife finally went for her N400 interview . yesterday and can she now call or send in a letter to INS @ VSC to update my i130 petition
    since she is gona be a citizen ? or do we have to wait till she becomes naturalized . ?

Comment

YOU NEED TO WAIT UNTIL SHE GOT HER CERTIFICATE OF NATURALIZATION BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED TO INCLUDE A COPY WITH YOUR FILE.
      MEANWHILE YOU CAN START GETTING YR PAPERS READY FOR I-485 AND HAVE YR MEDICAL EXAM.

GOOD LUCK

Comment

To Immigrant:
        Congratulations. You have to wait till her oath ceremony and then she will have to send copy of Naturalization Certificate to VSC alongwith your AOS application I-485 and EAD I-765.
        Good luck.

Comment

Wow, great "immigrant", only 2 months from the point in time she got fingerprinted...usually it takes 5-6 months once you get fingerprinted.

Comment

Working...
          X