Grew up illegal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grew up illegal?

My boyfriend was brought here by his parents when he was 13 years old on a tourist visa....they stayed here and brought up the family. He is 21 now and doesn't want to go back because he has lived here for so long, and wants to be able to attend college. He can't go back because he will be found out, and he doesn't know family in his country, and is no longer in touch with his family in the US. Im planning on speaking to a lawyer with him, but I'm just wondering if there are any special circumstances for people who were brought here illegally when they were young (He did graduate high school here, so is educated). Help!

My boyfriend was brought here by his parents when he was 13 years old on a tourist visa....they stayed here and brought up the family. He is 21 now and doesn't want to go back because he has lived here for so long, and wants to be able to attend college. He can't go back because he will be found out, and he doesn't know family in his country, and is no longer in touch with his family in the US. Im planning on speaking to a lawyer with him, but I'm just wondering if there are any special circumstances for people who were brought here illegally when they were young (He did graduate high school here, so is educated). Help!

Comment

Hi, K, getting a lawyer is the best thing. There is always the possibility of sponsorship through his employer. Make sure you see a lawyer first, but ask the lawyer about sponsorship, too. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X