No announcement yet.

How can I legally immigrate to the USA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I legally immigrate to the USA?

Hello,

I hope I came to the right website? My friend told me this place has many smart people about US immigration. Most of what I read here is people arguing over silly things. Sorry if I'm wrong?

I'm originally from Estonia, but am now a legal landed resident of Canada. Not yet a Canadian citizen. I would like to move to the USA, is it possible? Would it be easier if I got my Canadian citizenship first? Can I do it without marriage? I already have a profession that provides me with enough money. I would like to study law in America, and become an attorney, that's my life goal.

Thanks,
    Z

Hello,

I hope I came to the right website? My friend told me this place has many smart people about US immigration. Most of what I read here is people arguing over silly things. Sorry if I'm wrong?

I'm originally from Estonia, but am now a legal landed resident of Canada. Not yet a Canadian citizen. I would like to move to the USA, is it possible? Would it be easier if I got my Canadian citizenship first? Can I do it without marriage? I already have a profession that provides me with enough money. I would like to study law in America, and become an attorney, that's my life goal.

Thanks,
    Z

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoldCoastLawyer:
      Hello,

Thanks,
      Z </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome FAKE Poster !!! This is a FAKE POSTING...
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

I could say that you are an idiot and I wood be right. Maybe I me that is stupid for coming on this site.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoldCoastLawyer:
          I could say that you are an idiot and I wood be right. Maybe I me that is stupid for coming on this site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did Someone say WOOD???
          or was that WOULD???

"I me that is stupid" LMAO!!!!!

Thank God for Those that should concentrate more on English first before the Law dream.

I Appreciate It All. I need laughter any way I can get It.
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Hello,

Thanks,
            Z </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi GoldCoastLawyer,

Have you looked into getting a student visa to study in the USA? As a side note, you might want to change your avatar if you want to be taken seriously on this site. Good luck to you.

Comment

Sorry, my meaning should be "would." My English is not perfect, my room mate help me with post number one. I have been in Canada for only 2 1/2 years, before that almost zero English. I study very hard but so many words to remember. My room mate told me don't put that photo. That's my promo photo maybe wrong for here?

Comment

Sorry, my meaning should be "would." My English is not perfect, my room mate help me with post number one. I have been in Canada for only 2 1/2 years, before that almost zero English. I study very hard but so many words to remember. My room mate told me don't put that photo. That's my promo photo maybe wrong for here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Discouragement Intended. Keep trying and follow your dreams the legal way.
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, my meaning should be "would." My English is not perfect, my room mate help me with post number one. I have been in Canada for only 2 1/2 years, before that almost zero English. I study very hard but so many words to remember. My room mate told me don't put that photo. That's my promo photo maybe wrong for here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You aspire to be a lawyer, right? The photo you posted doesn't present that image. Sorry, it's a fine photo, but you might not be taken as seriously as you want.

Comment

Ain't that a kicker perfect English in the second posting. Figuring out custom avatar in the first post. You are going to be a good filthy lawyer
                    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

I took down the photo. Yes I will be a lawyer, right now I teach fitness and fugure, it's better than most other jobs bit not for life.

Comment

You idiot, everybody know how to post a avatar. Every website is same system, my avatar is on many website. I design my own website, with no school I learn myself.

Comment

I took down the photo. Yes I will be a lawyer, right now I teach fitness and fugure, it's better than most other jobs bit not for life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish you luck. Look into student visas. That will be your best bet to land in the USA, unless you meet a USC and it leads to marriage. I wish you well.

Comment

The US of A does not need one more lawyer...we need far fewer than we have.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks,
                              Z </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              Hello,
                              Is this for employment based immigration, completing your studies, marriage or family based immigration?

There are several ways to immigrate into the US, but it depends on your reasons why. Please ignore A9, he is not worth it.
                              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
                              X