i-130/interview for step kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-130/interview for step kids

Does each step kid need a separate interview? Or are they issued visas if the mother is approved at her interview?

Does each step kid need a separate interview? Or are they issued visas if the mother is approved at her interview?

Comment

I don't think they need separate interviews,
      If they are minors.

Comment

Please wait for advice from Umesh Passi and I am sure he will advice you right.

Poster **?** is not here but to kill time and hurt others on this board.

Comment

bump

Comment

If the kids name is on the same petition, then they will be interviewed together. If separate petitions are filed for each child then they can be interviewed separately.
            Good luck.

Comment

Wrong advice.

Comment

I really don't think you can convince me or anyone else on this board that you are happily married. Look at you, look at the time you spend here on this board. This is just totally outrageous!

You just can't accept the rejection that Umesh Passi has given you, can you? Just can't leave it alone, can you? Well, I can now see his reasoning of not answering you back. He knew what kind of a PSCHO you are.

You are SICK....SICK....SICK

If you think that you have the courage or the smarts to take me to court, then please do me a favor and do it. I am soooooo ready to confront you face to face.

Consider me to be your WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X