UMESH PASSI-NEED HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMESH PASSI-NEED HELP

MY SON WHO IS NOW IN UK, HAD F-1 STATUS BEFORE LEAVING TO UK. HE HAD ENDORSEMENT ON HIS I-20 THAT HE CAN RE-ENTER BY JAN 3,2003. BUT HE HAS NO VISA ON HIS PASSPORT NOW. WE TRIED TO GET A NEW I-120 BUT RIGHT NOW THE COLLEGE IS NOT ISSUING NEW I-120, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT YET CONNECTED TO NEW SYSTEM WITH INS. THEY ARE NOT SURE WHEN IT IS LIKELY TO ISSUE NEW I-120.
    MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE LIKELY WOULD OF GETTING A F-1 VISA ON HIS OLD I-120, WHICH HAS VALIDITY UPTO 2005, BUT THE RE-ENTRY DATE EXPIRED JAN 3,2003? MOREOVER, WHAT IS THE EARLY DATE HE CAN RE-ENTER USA AFTER GETTING VAISA ON HIS PASSPORT? SOMEONE TOLD ME HE CAN NOT ENTER MORE THAN A MONTH IN ADVANCE FROM THE DATE OF START OF SEMISTER. EARLIER IT WAS 90 DAYS BEFORE START OF SEMESTER. THANKS AS ALWAYS.

MY SON WHO IS NOW IN UK, HAD F-1 STATUS BEFORE LEAVING TO UK. HE HAD ENDORSEMENT ON HIS I-20 THAT HE CAN RE-ENTER BY JAN 3,2003. BUT HE HAS NO VISA ON HIS PASSPORT NOW. WE TRIED TO GET A NEW I-120 BUT RIGHT NOW THE COLLEGE IS NOT ISSUING NEW I-120, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT YET CONNECTED TO NEW SYSTEM WITH INS. THEY ARE NOT SURE WHEN IT IS LIKELY TO ISSUE NEW I-120.
    MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE LIKELY WOULD OF GETTING A F-1 VISA ON HIS OLD I-120, WHICH HAS VALIDITY UPTO 2005, BUT THE RE-ENTRY DATE EXPIRED JAN 3,2003? MOREOVER, WHAT IS THE EARLY DATE HE CAN RE-ENTER USA AFTER GETTING VAISA ON HIS PASSPORT? SOMEONE TOLD ME HE CAN NOT ENTER MORE THAN A MONTH IN ADVANCE FROM THE DATE OF START OF SEMISTER. EARLIER IT WAS 90 DAYS BEFORE START OF SEMESTER. THANKS AS ALWAYS.

Comment

Working...
    X