TO FATELERROR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO FATELERROR

Im so sorry to hear about your families story. That must have been so tragic, i hope everything is doing well with your family now.

BTW, thanks for the advice it opened my mind but now im really scared to death. I cannot extend my visa because it has been expired. I dont know what to do next, all i wanted is to be legal and live normally like others do. I dont want to keep on hiding for the rest of my life tho. I tried using my IDs when i was applying for a job before but unfortunately i was never get hired by any of them.

Is marrying a USC my last choice?

Thanks again!

Hi,
    I think because your visa did expire already no matter what you do now, like marry a usc i still think u will have to leave, they will ban u for a few years, tryand see if your dad can apply something on ur behalf, i think thats your only chane, try to get to gether with someone who works for ins, they can pull some strings, go see a lawyer go to one that gives free consultations.
    send me your email then i will give you a name of my attorny and the phone # , i know he will talk to u on the phone for free. what state do u live in, im in california. good luck.
    julie
    fatelairer@aol.com

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply!

my e-addy is daneydillema@yahoo.com
      im in north cali right now.

Even if i have to marry a USC they will deport me? why?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

hello, because you let your visa expire, i believe that means automatic deportation, check around more
        julie

Comment

Hi,

I think it's okay if you marry a US citizen before your visa expires for 6 months or more (i.e. you won't get deported). You will only be banned if you overstay for 180+ days. But you will also need to file for a green card within the time limit.

Comment

Dear Guest,

Unfortunately my visa has been xpired a month ago. =( hopeless now...

Comment

hopeless! a ban or a permanent removal from here is not the end of your world! You're just 21 yrs. old and the whole wide world is at your feet! Try Australia/New Zealand and many other options that are out there. I wish you good luck!!!

Comment

Working...
              X