Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V visa (v2) and Child Status Protection Act

Hi,
    Im a nonimmigrant v visa holder (V2) unmarried son under 21 of legal permanent resident,and im now currently residing here in California.My visa is about to expire this coming november,i am now 20 years old and im turning 21 this november.I just want to know if i am goin to file an extension of stay here,at least six months.Is there any chances that INS apprrove my application for extension?(I-539) even if im turning 21?And if im goin to go back in the Philippines,do i still have a chance to receive my pending petition F2A Priority Dateec.21,1998.Even if i turned 21 already,because my pending petition approved when i was 17 years old.Please help me what to do.

edz

Hi,
    Im a nonimmigrant v visa holder (V2) unmarried son under 21 of legal permanent resident,and im now currently residing here in California.My visa is about to expire this coming november,i am now 20 years old and im turning 21 this november.I just want to know if i am goin to file an extension of stay here,at least six months.Is there any chances that INS apprrove my application for extension?(I-539) even if im turning 21?And if im goin to go back in the Philippines,do i still have a chance to receive my pending petition F2A Priority Dateec.21,1998.Even if i turned 21 already,because my pending petition approved when i was 17 years old.Please help me what to do.

edz

Comment

Working...
    X