Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Naik and others.....

hi naik,

in the month of Sept 2002,we received the DS230 visa processing fee bill, and in that letter the name of all the travelling applicants were mentioned and even my elder son who at that time as 23, his name was also mentioned.

we send the DS230 forms with $335 each to the nvc, in the last week of December 2002.

Now, here i was very much suprised to see that when any person who crosses his 21 years; his name will automatically come in the next catagory (F2B or else). But here my son's name was there.

Banatwala

hi naik,

in the month of Sept 2002,we received the DS230 visa processing fee bill, and in that letter the name of all the travelling applicants were mentioned and even my elder son who at that time as 23, his name was also mentioned.

we send the DS230 forms with $335 each to the nvc, in the last week of December 2002.

Now, here i was very much suprised to see that when any person who crosses his 21 years; his name will automatically come in the next catagory (F2B or else). But here my son's name was there.

Banatwala

Comment

Working...
    X