Should I take J-1 or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I take J-1 or not?

Hello - I came to US as au pair in 2000-2001 with a J-1 visa. When I returned to my country I applied for a medical job in Boston which would be another J-1. The visa should come through in 8 weeks, but now I am not sure it is a good idea because if I want to become immigrant later I look like I wanted to be immirant now and I will have problems. Will 2 J-1s make it hard for me later to immigrate? Right now I am happy to return home at the end, but I don't know what will happen in the future.

Thank you for your advice!

Hello - I came to US as au pair in 2000-2001 with a J-1 visa. When I returned to my country I applied for a medical job in Boston which would be another J-1. The visa should come through in 8 weeks, but now I am not sure it is a good idea because if I want to become immigrant later I look like I wanted to be immirant now and I will have problems. Will 2 J-1s make it hard for me later to immigrate? Right now I am happy to return home at the end, but I don't know what will happen in the future.

Thank you for your advice!

Comment

I dont think that u shd return with J-1 if u can possibly help it. If you want to stay in the US....you will have to look for a waiver job ....which are increasingly difficult to come by.

Try looking for some job that will allow u to come on H-1

Comment

You sound hot. Please post naked pictures of yourself.

Comment

The post above is right. A more specialized job will help you more.
          tb, you're awful.

Comment

Do you prefer Polish sausage, or will any sausage do?

Comment

speaking of au pair, do you have a nice pair?

Comment

Working...
              X