Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one become a citizen?

How does one become a citizen? What would police or immigration officers do with someone of obviously East Asian features who walks into the station, jabbers in some language no one understands, points to a computer and uses google translate to explain, in, say, Amharic, Acadian, or Latin that he was delivered by a midwife in a cabin in the woods, homeschooled, and at age 18, taken on a cross-country ride with his parents to Centerville, Iowa, and told to fend for himself? To which country could INS deport him?

https://hireessaywriter.org/write-me-an-essay.html

Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen through parents or by birth in one of three ways: By being born in the United States or one of its territories ("birthright" citizenship); ... You may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized ("derivation" of citizenship).

Comment

I remember my story that I was working remotely for a Canadian real estate agency that deals in condos buy and rent. So anyway they grant me work visa and after working for about 3 years in Canada I applied for citizenship and I was granted citizenship in 6 months.

Comment

A lot of interesting tips to work on. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation