Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coming back to the US after B2 extension

posted June 28, 2003 03:25 PM
    I came to the US in June 2002 and my I94 expired in December 2002. before that I applied to INS for a B2 visa extension and got approved until June 2003. I left the US in June 2003 before I94 expired, so I spent exactly 1 year in the USA. I want to come back to the US in near future. How long should I stay in my home country before I go to the US again? I'm asking because I don't want to be declined the entry.

posted June 28, 2003 03:25 PM
    I came to the US in June 2002 and my I94 expired in December 2002. before that I applied to INS for a B2 visa extension and got approved until June 2003. I left the US in June 2003 before I94 expired, so I spent exactly 1 year in the USA. I want to come back to the US in near future. How long should I stay in my home country before I go to the US again? I'm asking because I don't want to be declined the entry.

Comment

first you've got to go to the US embassy and apply for a visa at your homecountry. If you get it ...no problem, I guess And yeah, try to keep stay put few months before you seek a reentry to the US again.

Comment

Working...
      X