How Post Graduation Work Permit For Canada Works

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Post Graduation Work Permit For Canada Works

The immigration system is highly dependent upon post-graduation work permit Canada. It is so posted graduation work permit international Students allows them to work during or after graduation in the country. The students who have done graduation from Canada are allowed to work along with the studies. For this, they are simply supposed to be studying under any graduation course. This benefit of working along with studies makes Canada a good destination for studies.

And now in February 2019, the government of Canada simplified the post-graduation work permit for Canada even further. The new guidelines for the PG work permit for Canada have made it easy for students to work and earn at the same time. So here are the changes that are made to PG work for Canada:

• Applicants are now not required to have study permit which is valid to apply for PG work permit for Canada.
    • Also now the deadline to apply PG work permit is extended from 90 days to 6 months.
    • This extended time period allows students to work freely without being in a hurry.
    • Not just hurry but new rules allow one to get the degree completion certificate in enough time.
    • This PG work permit for Canada is welcomed by all the current to be joining can undergraduate for studies. Also, parents of students, the institutions and potential employers of and graduates and undergraduates are happy with the amendments.

Now you must be willing to know as to how you can apply for PGWP. So here we are to help you with the same. So here is all that are the requisites for applying for PGWP:
    • Applicant must have a valid temporary status or have left Canada.
    • An applicant for PGWP must have completed graduation from an Eligible Designated Learning Institution.
    • Along with the PGWP application, you must also attach a transcript and official letter for the same.

Following are the educational institute whose graduation work is allowed to join in under PGWP:
    • A public post-secondary institution such as college, a trade or technical school, a university, or a CEGEP (in Quebec).
    • Also the institutes those operate under the same rules and regulation as Public Institutions in Quebec but are private post-secondary institutions are allowed.
    • A private secondary institution or post-secondary institution offering Diploma of Vocational Studies or Attestation of Vocational Specialization.
    • A Canadian, private institution authorized to confer degrees like associate, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree.

For this, the application can be submitted either online or offline.

Your PGWP certificate has a validity in accordance with the time period of your degree. So here we have the list for that too:
    Study Program Duration Work Permit Duration
    Less than 8 months Not eligible
    8 to 24 months 8 to 24 months
    24 months or longer Up to 3 years
    More than 1 program Valid up to 3 years if either of the study program is completed.
    For Any type of query related to IELTS, Canada Study VISA, PTE Coaching, SAT Coaching You can contact with Mindway Educationals in Ludhiana a renowned IELTS institute in Ludhiana.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by alonelylearner; 04-19-2019, 02:11 PM.

A very good article. Thanks to the author. It is very important to support and help students.

Comment

When I graduated from Wentworth Institute of Technology, I was planning to work in Canada. A Study VISA was not an option for me, as I didn't want to continue the scientific cheap essay research. And virtually, my engineering degree was not enough to get accepted to the University which I was thinking about. So the only variant was applying for PGWP.
      Now I have an immigrant status and work here.
      Last edited by GrantWilson; 04-05-2019, 04:12 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation