Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration issues in 2019

Hello everyone,

I'm working on the project (Center of American Progress) with the AmericanProgress team. We have completed the list of issues that may become crucial in 2019. Tom Jawetz posted a new article in February - Immigration Reform and the Rule of Law and I need to complete a case study and write my essay on possible solutions. Perhaps, we could add something else to the list. Could anyone share particular examples of the immigration issues you have faced in 2019 so far?
    Thanks.
    Randy Bonnette
    Last edited by RandyBonnette; 03-25-2019, 03:59 AM. Reason: typos

Here's the article by Tom Jawetz mentioned above - https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...form-rule-law/
    In case someone is interested.
    Last edited by RandyBonnette; 03-25-2019, 04:00 AM. Reason: article

Comment

Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs.

Comment

The topic you share is very helpful, I need to learn it! In this post I truly got quality information. Thank so much!
        happy wheels

Comment

it is likely that you will get good use out of these types of websites Mejortorrent
          Mejortorrent, descargar mejortorrent películas gratis, mejortorrent series gratis, descargar estrenos de películas y series en mejortorrent.

Comment

The theme you offer is exceptionally useful, I have to learn it! In this post I genuinely got quality data. Thank to such an extent!

Comment

The topic you share is very interesting. It is useful for many people who want to learn about immigration. Thanks for sharing this useful topic.\
              vex

Comment

Since I am an immigration agent in Brisbane, I frequently come across various immigration issues. For example - when this Temporary skill shortage visa

was introduced, it was quite a difficulty to get sponsorships from the employers, but since more awareness is being made the number of sponsorships are increasing and hence this TSS visa is quite an advantage for both the parties.

Comment

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney