Canceled Interview Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canceled Interview Date

My wife and I were scheduled for a Adjustment of Status interview 4 months. In preparation, we received a letter few days prior to date stating that the appointment had been cancelled. There were no details as to the reason why. All the letter said was that we will receive another notification should the case be rescheduled or denied. We've been waiting for over 4 months and still haven't heard anything yet. I hired a lawyer 2 months ago but he hasn't gotten us an feedback. He thinks its just a delay due to the current immigration overhaul but my guts feels otherwise. That was weird and if for any reason, an appointment gets canceled , I think 4-5 months is enough time to reschedule. I need some probable reasons here. Thank You

Thanks for this information, I think it will come in handy in the future.
    If you have troubles writing a high-quality paper, you can always check what we have to offer! A writing coach really helps you get plagiarism-free essay done.

Comment

Originally posted by KarlaCoach View Post
      Thanks for this information, I think it will come in handy in the future.
      This is usefull information. Can I rate my paper after?
      Need to impress the professor and get an A? Don’t leave your success to chance. Use our professional “rate my paper” service to get a grade estimate and improvement suggestions.

Comment

Great and useful article. Creating content regularly is very tough. Your points are motivated me to move on.

Comment

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney