Need Help ASAP Annulment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help ASAP Annulment

Dear members me and my wife get married in good faith.I have my conditional green card and me and my wife our marriage didn't workout. She is bipolar disorder. She is trying to annul the marriage based on her mental illness. My family lawyer told me she is going to win the case. I have joint bank account and tons of pic and surveillance camera video showing that we lived as husband and wife I have paychecks stubs showing I'm married and showing the same address. My Id showing the same address too .life insurance and Accident insurance and she is the beneficiary. Sworn affidavit from her mother ,Grandmother, sister , father stating that our marriage is real and in good faith. My Question is if she win the annulment based on mental illness ground can I remove the condition on my green card ? The i751 saying that if you enter the marriage in good faith but it termination by divorce or annulment? Is that's true ? I really need help because my trail in the court is soon .

A very good article. Thanks to the author.

Comment

Yes you can use their services but most of their employees just tell you to be patient and give time to them !
      in meantime you can check out DealMeCoupon .
      You can find Deals for almost every Brand that you search for, we have over 10000 stores with their verified Coupons, Promo Codes and Discounts at Dealmecoupon. Visit our site and use amazing updated Coupon Codes.

Comment

Thanks for your answer, it is very valuable to me.
        If you need assistance with statistics homework apply to Homeworkfor.me. This writing service has a team of experts who can complete your assignment quickly and on-time. Find low prices and high quality in one place.

Comment

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney