i751 - children

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i751 - children

My children and I got our conditional green cards 10 months apart. While filing for i751, i included their names in my application. Recently i came to know that i have to file separate i751 for them. Is this true?
    Their conditional green card expired in oct 2017. I am still married to to my husband (US citizen). Is it too late to file for their i751? What should i do now?

Childrens loves playing video games and many of video games are too violent for children keep an eye on you child, there is a website they have Betabrand Coupon and many more ! you just have to Click here and avail coupons and discount codes for almost 10000 brands !
    Verified Daily : 20% Off Betabrand Coupon, Discount Codes & Yoga Pants, Find the latest Betabrand Promo Codes 2019

Comment

A very good article. Thanks to the author. It is very important to support and help students. If you need help writing an essay, come to my site
      If you need assistance with statistics homework apply to Homeworkfor.me. This writing service has a team of experts who can complete your assignment quickly and on-time. Find low prices and high quality in one place.

Comment

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney