X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9th Circut Court HELP

My husband from EL Salvador was ordered DEPORTED
    back in APRIL 2002 by IJ.
    We have filed our second appeal in the 9th Cir Court. We filed a Petition For Writ Of Habeas
    Corpus.
    Grounds raised
    DUE PROCESS
    HUMANITARIAN

WHAT IS
    This Devistating Emotional TRAMA
    going to do to OUR 3 CHILDEREN
    AND TO ME.

We are ALL USC, BORN HERE in CALIF.
    What KIND OF PUNISHMENT IS THIS FOR OUR 3 BOYS AND MYSELF. JUST THINK OUR CHILDEREN AND I DID NOTHING TO BREAK ANY LAWS.. MY CHILDEREN AND MY HUSBAND ARE MY WHOLE LIFE.
    AND GUESS WHAT BEING USC , WE HAVE NO ****EN RIGHTS. BULLSHIT. THIS IS SO WRONG AND I WILL FIGHT THE LAW TILL THE DAY I DIE.

WHAT ARE OUR CHANCE'S OF WINNING THE WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS.

WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY RIGHT'S

My husband from EL Salvador was ordered DEPORTED
    back in APRIL 2002 by IJ.
    We have filed our second appeal in the 9th Cir Court. We filed a Petition For Writ Of Habeas
    Corpus.
    Grounds raised
    DUE PROCESS
    HUMANITARIAN

WHAT IS
    This Devistating Emotional TRAMA
    going to do to OUR 3 CHILDEREN
    AND TO ME.

We are ALL USC, BORN HERE in CALIF.
    What KIND OF PUNISHMENT IS THIS FOR OUR 3 BOYS AND MYSELF. JUST THINK OUR CHILDEREN AND I DID NOTHING TO BREAK ANY LAWS.. MY CHILDEREN AND MY HUSBAND ARE MY WHOLE LIFE.
    AND GUESS WHAT BEING USC , WE HAVE NO ****EN RIGHTS. BULLSHIT. THIS IS SO WRONG AND I WILL FIGHT THE LAW TILL THE DAY I DIE.

WHAT ARE OUR CHANCE'S OF WINNING THE WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS.

WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY RIGHT'S

Comment

What your husband did, and when?

Comment

Sorry to hear of your husband's case.On matters of the law,the appeal from emotion does not make sense.It would be best if you could tell us your version of the story at least we can hear half of the truth on your husband's case.

Comment

If you keep on procastinating on your "duties" as a citizen and leave it to be formed in the interrest of "big bucks"; it's too late now to complain about (quote) "my f... rights" (unquote)!

I don't know for what reason your spouse is being ordered removed, but I know that the majority is reasonable removed. There are also a few cases of quite unjust removabilities, but that's rather the exception. Nevertheless, than the laws were passed by the "represantives" that you did or did not vote for, that was it. Next time inform yourself where the politicians stand that will vote and draft laws that affect your, yes indeed, every aspect of life.

Comment

IF I DID VOTE , MY VOTE WOULD REALLY MATTER BECAUSE , I BELIEVE THEY GOT THAT RIGGED UP, TO THERE BENNIFTS , I JUST HAVE NO CHANE , IN MY COUNTRY U.S..A THE GOVERMENT IS THE WORST . IN THE WORLD.

Comment

If it is so bad here, why do you even want to stay here and want to keep your husband here as well, the one so obviously eligable for removal.

Doesn't make sense!

Comment

What relief was denied by the IJ??? Also when did your spouse come to the U.S., is there a possibility that tps could have been granted to him?

Comment

"IF I DID VOTE , MY VOTE WOULD REALLY MATTER BECAUSE , I BELIEVE THEY GOT THAT RIGGED UP"

If you didn't vote you have no right to complain. Why is your husband facing deportation?

Comment

Critizing your country is the worse thing to do. If you are not happy how the legal system work, then do something to change it. Go to your legislators and voiced your complaint or go to El Sanvador and cool your heels there and then come back as soon you are in your right mind.

Comment

You could argue about immense hardship it would cause for you and your family, and ask your attorney to see for any relief under Family Unification Act. As a USC u have all constitutional right to challenge the order of deportation. Please try to plead your right under Amendment VII of US COnstitution that deportation would be "cruel and unusual punishment" for you and family. It is worht a try at least. I suggest that this right be pleaded with right under Amendment 1 ".....right to petition for redressal of their greivances".

Amendment I: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment VIII: Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Comment

...previously called deportation (which has too much an association with the deportatation of Jews and other victims of the Nazi regime into concentration "camps" in Europe) is now called "removal" (sounds softer, doesn't it?)

well, removal is considered not a "criminal punishment" (this has been confirmed by the surpreme court). The alien is ordered removed, not the U.S. citizens, therefore I don't think the I. or III. amendement will hold in court.

The legally binding laws of the present state very clearly that there is no relief to be made available. However there is no lawfull or even clear definition to what is to be "extreme hardship" on the U.S. family members. That would be a point to get started, by the way; the immigrant fairness act or partial restoration of certain pre-1996 laws have been trying to be pushed, but with so little voter participation or political interrest by most people who are affected, and the sad and recent deaths of two Democrate Senators now, INS commissioner Mr. Ziglar resigning...it can be almost certainly forgotten, that there would be any major amnesties or changes to the laws.

Comment

Julie sounds so illiterate she might be better off in another country. People normally do not get deported because of an overdue video - your husband likely violated one or more of our laws - and is now paying the price. Buy a box of Kleenex.
                          The laws are not unfair; it's the people who violate them and then want a reward that is unfair. Do we give money to bank robbers when they are caught? (no) Do we give new cars to drunk drivers when they are caught? (no) So why should we give a green card to someone who ignored or violated our immigration laws?

Comment

I agree with you guest 1...every single law breaker should be punished...but still I think that to separate a family..a child from his dad and a spouse from her husband is really the most inhuman punishment...he did a crime, he had to be punished for it but why deport him ??? let's punish him here in his adopted country...
                            and again, I wish people think twice before comiting anything wrong..it's not really worth it
                            when you fight that hard to get your green card...
                            then loose it in a stupid way....

Comment

everybody wants to be so tough on "criminals" always... as long as they don't get grind up in the jaws then they're doing that one stupid mistake...

I believe that laws can be unjust, and that laws occasionally can criminalize people in an unnecessary excessive way. But sometimes, people need to take responsibility for their own actions as well.

I understand the grief of the original poster, but her grief is no excuse or pardon to her spouse's deeds and it will not sell!

Comment

Working...
                              X