X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Events for F4 Catagory

Dear Mr. President and all Others,

Thank you very much.

I have put into action your advice and now lets wate and watch what happnes!

Now, here are the list of events starting from "choice of Agent".

Our Petition was filed by my wife's brother, and our Priority Date was 4-Dec-90. And the catagory was P5 old catagory, which is now F4.
    We first received the Agent choice form in Mid August, on the form the date was 30-July-2002. Then we filled out the form and send it to the NVC with the Affidavte Support form in the month of August last weak.

Then we received the DS230 Part I and all other instruction papers in the first weak of Oct, now in this application processing fee bill, the name of my son was mentioned as traveling applicant and all the applicants who were going to travel now have to pay $ 335.

And after this we called at NVC, and you know rest of the story.

Banatwala

Dear Mr. President and all Others,

Thank you very much.

I have put into action your advice and now lets wate and watch what happnes!

Now, here are the list of events starting from "choice of Agent".

Our Petition was filed by my wife's brother, and our Priority Date was 4-Dec-90. And the catagory was P5 old catagory, which is now F4.
    We first received the Agent choice form in Mid August, on the form the date was 30-July-2002. Then we filled out the form and send it to the NVC with the Affidavte Support form in the month of August last weak.

Then we received the DS230 Part I and all other instruction papers in the first weak of Oct, now in this application processing fee bill, the name of my son was mentioned as traveling applicant and all the applicants who were going to travel now have to pay $ 335.

And after this we called at NVC, and you know rest of the story.

Banatwala

Comment

Working...
    X