Applying for Citizenship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for Citizenship

I am getting ready to send my application for citizenship (I do fulfill all the requirements) and the question that I have is the following. Is a current passport need it to apply for citizenship? My passport has expired this past month so I need to know the answer to my question before I send my application in. I am a green card holder so I would assume I would need a passport only in case of travel.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

I am getting ready to send my application for citizenship (I do fulfill all the requirements) and the question that I have is the following. Is a current passport need it to apply for citizenship? My passport has expired this past month so I need to know the answer to my question before I send my application in. I am a green card holder so I would assume I would need a passport only in case of travel.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Comment

Check The Naturalization Guide" they mention that in there. I believe they even said that you can go to ceremony with your expired passport if this is the case, and of course along with your CURRENT GC.

Comment

Working...
      X