Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life Act: Is there any one else getting approved?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Act: Is there any one else getting approved?

Is there any one else geeting approved or we are just waiting for nothing? How long is too long?

Is there any one else geeting approved or we are just waiting for nothing? How long is too long?

Comment

Rafi, I think the 245i is dead right now. Most people are waiting for it to be reinstated for for amnesty.

Comment

I CSS/Lulac under Life Act.
        Thanks Linda.

Comment

245I is not the same as 245A.Two totally different issues.
          You have till June 4th to apply under LIFE. CSS and LULAC still being decided in court.Personally I believe that they will wait till the deadline has passed to procceed with processing . Read another board somenone applied in October 2001 just got approved in March 2003. Just hang in there!

Comment

245(i) is not working right now...

Comment

Wait Until:

Rafi is not talking about 245-I. He is talking about 245-A Life Legalization.

Comment

Hi! RAFI,When did you applied your Life Act application? Did you received your EAD ? i heard it takes 2 years for approval.

Thanks
                MIKE

Comment

I applied on April 2002, I got my EAD in May 2002 from MSC. MSC transfer my I485 to NY on July 10th 2002. That is all; no new from NY after that. I know one person(CSS, Life Act) who was approved last month from NY.

Comment

I am planning to apply this month.Do you have an attorney? how much they charged you? what kind of proof did you provided for continuous presence in USA since 1982.

Thanks
                    Mike

Comment

Yes, I had a Lawyer(?); who is good for nothing. I suggest, do it by yourself. It is not that hard to fill all the applications.
                      Job latters, mail, letter from old time friends.
                      Good luck Mike.

Comment

If i hire a lawer how much i pay? you said that you applied in 2002 april and you got your EAD in one month. If i apply this month do they(INS) will write a letter to me for EAD. do we get Advance parole at the same time? Please Explain.

Thanks
                        Mike

Comment

I paid $1500.00.
                          If MSC initially approve your case, you will get EAD and AP; time may differ; I do not know.
                          You do not have much time, so do it ASAP.

Comment

How much we have to pay for INS for application fee?

Thanks
                            MIKE

Comment

what is MSC?

Thanks
                              MIKE

Comment

Working...
                              X