Happy Valentine Day (early edition)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentine Day (early edition)

Last edited by SAMMY; 04-14-2018, 10:36 PM.

The Early Show eh. It is right around the corner and wil be here in 2 weeks.

It was nice of you to keep Mrs. B in mind with the G version Also a little something for Prop 8

Well at least it is a well rounded thread

Next stop Mardi Gras and St Patricks ladies... PG version of course. Sam is back

Comment

I think he's been clearing out his po-rn hard drive! LOL
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
        The Early Show eh. It is right around the corner and wil be here in 2 weeks.

It was nice of you to keep Mrs. B in mind with the G version Also a little something for Prop 8

Well at least it is a well rounded thread

Next stop Mardi Gras and St Patricks ladies... PG version of course. Sam is back </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, there were only 2 pics there that were wholesome (the hearts and the girls with flowers). This is primarily for guys only and not for the ladies. Sammy, I demand a separate thread for wholesome pics!
        Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

The Only Lady's that matter after the Pictures shared are already here! LOL. Thanks Sammy. Great Job as usual. LOL. Sorry mrs. B. LOL!!! Looks Like the Gals Will have to provide their Own.
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Hey Sammy; There's not much to do in the Hamptons in the winter, is there?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              The Only Lady's that matter after the Pictures shared are already here! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please, I still am having nightmares over them !!!

Comment

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! where Did the juicy Picts go????? WHYYYYY SAMMY?????
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                    NOOOOOOOOOO!!! where Did the juicy Picts go????? WHYYYYY SAMMY????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There was a Sam sighting, remember?

Comment

I still say we need an over 18 entrance thread.

Comment

There's plenty of those websites out there, MIR!!!! I land on them (by mistake) all the time - lol!!!!! We have a big window on this site, you have to admit.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                          There's plenty of those websites out there, MIR!!!! I land on them (by mistake) all the time - lol!!!!! We have a big window on this site, you have to admit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sammy finds good Soft boundary Line stuff. I am not into The trash of WWW. The Diversification of this board is what attracts many. And eventually gets those that normally would not communicate about Immigration related issues To Come free and share their own ideas.

The 2 separate forums idea I feel is a good plan. should not be difficult to create, can sepperate many issues Here that might be unacceptable to some posters.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:
                            I deleted those juiciest ones on the motion made by Mrs. B than any other reason. Those pics (along with other off immigration topics) could be taken to another forum of this board as ILW is in the process of having two separate forums, one for immigration related matters and other one for all other kinds of matters. ILW is considering and exploring this option with its technical people. Once it will be placed, I would be be able to bring back all the juiciest pics on the motion but until then you need to work only with imagination and anticipation...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! where Did the juicy Picts go????? WHYYYYY SAMMY????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great Job!!! . Interface here not difficult To Implicate The Design.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Once it will be placed, I would be be able to bring back all the juiciest pics on the motion but until then you need to work only with imagination and anticipation... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

. . . or reality, a much more fulfilling place to be. How about something for the ladies for build-up to the 14th, Sammy?

Comment

Working...
                              X