•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 212(a)(6)(C)

Dear All

I eed ome assistace and I hope yo cn did me

I was admitted in the to the U.S and was given 6 months stay , before the six months stay I have requested an extension and Filled form I-539, since I had some medical problems , I did not over stay and was able to go back home , after few months I have returned to the U.S

I was detained an asked if I want to voluntary withdraw my application and I said yes and returned back home, they stamped my visa with a red stamp and wrote a file number.

I went back home and I re applied for a visa the U.S consulate refused my visa and said that I still have a problem with USCIS. I need to resolve it they gave me a letter stating the following

Section 212(a)(6)(C) DHS determined that you were ineligible for a visa for materia misrepresentation. This ineligibility last until age 90, waivers may be available, but only if you are not an intending immigrant today no waiver is available.

Is there a waiver available for my case

Thank you

Based on the information you provided waivers are not applicable in your case. For more about waivers, you can visit this link. For more specific information about green cards and visas you you should consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by ANAT View Post
      Dear All

I eed ome assistace and I hope yo cn did me

I was admitted in the to the U.S and was given 6 months stay , before the six months stay I have requested an extension and Filled form I-539, since I had some medical problems , I did not over stay and was able to go back home , after few months I have returned to the U.S

I was detained an asked if I want to voluntary withdraw my application and I said yes and returned back home, they stamped my visa with a red stamp and wrote a file number.

I went back home and I re applied for a visa the U.S consulate refused my visa and said that I still have a problem with USCIS. I need to resolve it they gave me a letter stating the following

Section 212(a)(6)(C) DHS determined that you were ineligible for a visa for materia misrepresentation. This ineligibility last until age 90, waivers may be available, but only if you are not an intending immigrant today no waiver is available.

Is there a waiver available for my case

Thank you
      Classes ​of Applicants Eligible to Apply for ​Waiver ​under ​INA 212(a)(6)(C)(i)​

Applicants seeking:​

•An immigrant visa or adjustment of status based on a family-based petition or as a VAWA self-petitioner​

•An immigrant visa or adjustment of status based on an employment-based petition​ ​ ​

•A nonimmigrant K ​visa (​fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens and their accompanying minor children, foreign spouses, and step-children of U.S. citizens​)​

•A nonimmigrant V visa (​spouses and unmarried children under age 21, or step-children of lawful permanent residents)​

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation