Change Of Address...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Of Address...

I am not changing my address, but I want to learn what are these AR-11 forms...? Why does INS receive 30.000 forms per day? Who should fill out AR-11 address change forms?

I really don't know if I should or not... Thanks for the help, I appreciate it...

I am not changing my address, but I want to learn what are these AR-11 forms...? Why does INS receive 30.000 forms per day? Who should fill out AR-11 address change forms?

I really don't know if I should or not... Thanks for the help, I appreciate it...

Comment

this is a law but not being seriously paid attention to. Due to security reasons, INS recently strictly require the submission of change of address within 10 days, to all LPRs, and others who have pending cases. If someone failed to submit the COA, they will be in trouble ie deportation?

God bless

Comment

well, I didn't change my address since we filed our I-130, why would I file an address change while I am living at the same address... It doesn't make any sense...

Comment

if there's no changes with your address, you don't need to submit the form then.

Comment

Thanks "afriend"

Comment

Working...
            X