will we wait forever ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will we wait forever ?

Hello everybody. I am a U.S. citizen living in N.Y.C. I sponsored my wife to obtain her permanent residency and on Feb. 5 of this year we attended her adjustment of status interview at 26 federal plaza.At the interview everything went well .The immigration officer said that they were waiting for security checks, and that we would be getting something in the mail telling my wife to come in to get her passport stamped.It has been almost 6 months and we havent heard anything yet.Is it normal to wait this long? I know that there is a backlog but they should work faster than this. If anybody has anything to say , please let me know what you think.

Hello everybody. I am a U.S. citizen living in N.Y.C. I sponsored my wife to obtain her permanent residency and on Feb. 5 of this year we attended her adjustment of status interview at 26 federal plaza.At the interview everything went well .The immigration officer said that they were waiting for security checks, and that we would be getting something in the mail telling my wife to come in to get her passport stamped.It has been almost 6 months and we havent heard anything yet.Is it normal to wait this long? I know that there is a backlog but they should work faster than this. If anybody has anything to say , please let me know what you think.

Comment

Did they tell you anything like it is approved or else?
      SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

Working...
      X