Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I - 751 experiences

Hi everybody,
    I was wondering about I – 751 time frames.... I read about experiences on this website http://www.kamya.com/interview/ ... copy and paste this link and on the right top corner there is I 751 just before N 400 ... and found out... it took even less than 2 months (TSC) in some cases for approval of I 751... Is it taking such a long time just because of Iraq war and change from INS to BCIS???? Is anybody out here who got I – 751 approved quickly? How come they are taking this much time now? Any idea / comments? Thanks. Pasha

Hi everybody,
    I was wondering about I – 751 time frames.... I read about experiences on this website http://www.kamya.com/interview/ ... copy and paste this link and on the right top corner there is I 751 just before N 400 ... and found out... it took even less than 2 months (TSC) in some cases for approval of I 751... Is it taking such a long time just because of Iraq war and change from INS to BCIS???? Is anybody out here who got I – 751 approved quickly? How come they are taking this much time now? Any idea / comments? Thanks. Pasha

Comment

So far 28 viewers but no comment ?????

Comment

I don't know what the truth is - the law says that the attorney general has 3 months to adjudicate a I-751 case UNLESS he waives that requrement if more time needed. So there. So there are 2 possibilities: some people getting their greencards in no time and we not knowing about it because only the scared or unfortunate come here and and share their misery of waiting for two years or the other one - it really take a **** long time - not beacause of wars or anything - just because we are the unlucky ones remember ;P

Comment

I mean requirement

Comment

and I also mean "takes a let's say DANG long time"
            P.S. these guys have got the stars thing going on and I can't let some frustration out

Comment

Thanks mbg

Comment

Pasha:

There are some experiences you can read here, unfortunatately this two couples were interviewed notwithstanding the fact they sent plenty of evidence, I am talking about SIRENK and YOLY & WAYNE experiences. Also read all the experiences in that website that you cited, from all service centers.

mbg:

The 3 months to adjudicate I-751 you mentioned is not from the time of filing, that works if in case you are called up for an interview they must approve you not later than 3 months.

Comment

hi aguila18,
                  Thanks. Yes i read those other experiences and lot of them had to wait for about more than a year....so it seems to me if we are lucky and immigration officer likes our last name and pic....we will be approved quickly....just kidding.... but there are no baseline rules that we can figure out how does it work...? let's keep our fingures crossed...Good luck Aguila18...Pasha

Comment

hi aguila18,
                    Thanks. Yes i read those other experiences and lot of them had to wait for about more than a year....so it seems to me if we are lucky and immigration officer likes our last name and pic....we will be approved quickly....just kidding.... but there are no baseline rules that we can figure out how does it work...? let's keep our fingures crossed...Good luck Aguila18...Pasha

Comment

Pasha:

You have not filed yet is that correct? Which one is your Service Center? I am dealing with Vermont and it is the WORST as far as I-751 referenced... also I do not have that much time since I will get divorced by March... had been waiting already 10 months, and is taking from anywhere between 18months up to 22months in this Service Center.

And in my situation unlike you I do not have other options to stay, and will not have a decent life back home. So my life is depending on that 2 pages application :-(((((( I am extremely nervous!

Comment

Aguila:

Why won;t you have a decent life at home...it seems to me I recall you posting that you are intending to pursue a law profession?

Comment

Swissnut:

I intend to pursue a law career if I remain in the United States.

Your question is personal oriented and has nothing to do with the purpose of this board and even less with the purpose of this thread in particular.

However, I am going to answer you, from where I come from, a country that used to be called "The Switzerland of Latin America" is going through the worst financial depression on its history, and there are no jobs for young people over there and the cost of living is extremely expensive, I would have to work for two months to afford a pair of sneakers for example.
                          Although college education is free even for foreign students, there are TOO MANY PROFESSIONALS and no jobs for them... since it is very small country.

Comment

Hi Aguila18,
                            No i haven't filed I-751 yet. I still have time to wait....Fortunately my filing time and MATCH results are in same month...I am working hard at improving my marriage. And by that time i will be decided weather i should go only with I - 751 or request for H1B / J1. My service center is Texas.... So let's see how things will go...i have no idea right now...
                            I wish you Good luck from the bottom of my heart....Don't worry everything will be ok...keep faith in God !!! Pasha

Comment

Pasha:

I do not think you will be able to file HIB/J1 at the same time you have an immigrant visa petition pending, because the first ones are non-immigrant and you can apply for them when you have an immigrant based application pending.

I think SAMMY mentioned something about this in another thread...hopefully you will be able to fix your marriage I wish you the best of lucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X