Overstay Domestic Travel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overstay Domestic Travel

I have serious question. I have overstay friend travelling domestically. She is afraid DHS will arrest her at airport. Any excellent advices?

I have serious question. I have overstay friend travelling domestically. She is afraid DHS will arrest her at airport. Any excellent advices?

Comment

Yeah shut the F up!!..how about that advice?
      "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

If it is a serious question,the part of DHS that they have to worry about is CBP & it depends if either their destination or original location is at least 100 miles within "the border".

Comment

You know SoM, you are so 2-faced. If this were somebody else, you'd be going off on them for being an illegal overstay. But because it's a friend of yours, it's ok. Somebody call ICE, we have a USC whose harboring an illegal immigrant. Take some of your own medicine for once. (all assuming it's a serious question of course)
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            You know SoM, you are so 2-faced. If this were somebody else, you'd be going off on them for being an illegal overstay. But because it's a friend of yours, it's ok. Somebody call ICE, we have a USC whose harboring an illegal immigrant. Take some of your own medicine for once. (all assuming it's a serious question of course) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am opposed to all illegal activities and I do not operate on double standard. I have encouraged my friends to persue a lawful path. I do not judge people like you do. I know people find themselves in bad situations and made mistakes and bad choices. As long as they own up to their mistake and make amends, then they are good people. But when people commit fraud upon fraud and hurt people and are adamant in their lies, then I lose patience. I am the most forgiving and compassionate person alive. I believe in giving people second chances as long as they are sincere. Unlike you, I am not nasty and malicious !!

Comment

Very little checking of domestic travel by CBP or ICE. they do do it on occasion, but not often.

Comment

Som Knows!!!

Gotta Be a True American To Decipher The Between the Lines!!! .
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

disappointed in SOM.

Comment

Relax he probably had to sneak in a hooker as that is the only joy he got for Christmas hes on Santas like super bad books now,, maybe shell concieve a little som not that be scary would be us if born here though SOM's offspring <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                    You know SoM, you are so 2-faced. If this were somebody else, you'd be going off on them for being an illegal overstay. But because it's a friend of yours, it's ok. Somebody call ICE, we have a USC whose harboring an illegal immigrant. Take some of your own medicine for once. (all assuming it's a serious question of course) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    Regards and thanks,
                    Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                      Relax he probably had to sneak in a hooker as that is the only joy he got for Christmas hes on Santas like super bad books now,, maybe shell concieve a little som not that be scary would be usc if born here though SOM's offspring wow two soms senior and junior <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                      You know SoM, you are so 2-faced. If this were somebody else, you'd be going off on them for being an illegal overstay. But because it's a friend of yours, it's ok. Somebody call ICE, we have a USC whose harboring an illegal immigrant. Take some of your own medicine for once. (all assuming it's a serious question of course) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Regards and thanks,

Comment

was she worth it som? you feeling better now released some off that vented up anger and rage

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                        I have serious question. I have overstay friend travelling domestically. She is afraid DHS will arrest her at airport. Any excellent advices? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Regards and thanks,

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                          was she worth it som? you feeling better now released some off that vented up anger and rage

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                          I have serious question. I have overstay friend travelling domestically. She is afraid DHS will arrest her at airport. Any excellent advices? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Serious question???

Quite interesting! true Americans Really do think differently. And those not! are easily distinguishable. Ability to distinguish between: Serious, humor, Character, Direction, Tricky!

Even more Interesting, Many have been here for years! And Still do Not understand. AMAZING!!!

Som been around long! yet others still do not understand!! many learn nothing of Character of Individual posters. Still in the dark, no different than 5 years ago!!!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Relax he probably had to sneak in a hooker as that is the only joy he got for Christmas hes on Santas like super bad books now,, maybe shell concieve a little som not that be scary would be us if born here though SOM's offspring <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                            You know SoM, you are so 2-faced. If this were somebody else, you'd be going off on them for being an illegal overstay. But because it's a friend of yours, it's ok. Somebody call ICE, we have a USC whose harboring an illegal immigrant. Take some of your own medicine for once. (all assuming it's a serious question of course) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey at least hookers have some honesty and dignity. They ask for money up front before spreading their legs. To the contrary some foreign women or even American women who back stab their spouse for money, green card, property etc.
                            If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Some airports like those in border towns are checked, as well as Phoenix and Las Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                              X