usual processing order for AOS in LA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usual processing order for AOS in LA

I have just fingerprinted(after 6 months o wait) and now the next step should be the interview for temporary residency.OOOfff!!!

Is anybody in this forum familiar with the usual approval order of applications for those who filed for AOS through marriage with a USC?

I was told by a paralegal that for those who filed at the immigration local offices in LA,they will only approve petition I-130 when they schedule my interview for temporary residency.
    Is that true or somebody experienced a different situation?

By the way, is there such a thing as fingerprinting for EAD for those who filed for AOS through marriage?

Thanks for your contribution.

I have just fingerprinted(after 6 months o wait) and now the next step should be the interview for temporary residency.OOOfff!!!

Is anybody in this forum familiar with the usual approval order of applications for those who filed for AOS through marriage with a USC?

I was told by a paralegal that for those who filed at the immigration local offices in LA,they will only approve petition I-130 when they schedule my interview for temporary residency.
    Is that true or somebody experienced a different situation?

By the way, is there such a thing as fingerprinting for EAD for those who filed for AOS through marriage?

Thanks for your contribution.

Comment

Six months wait is nothing. People have been waiting for years. When you go pick up your EAD, they'll take your thumb print and your picture.

Comment

Working...
      X