Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"MECHE", i am looking to speak with you please!! respond asap!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MECHE", i am looking to speak with you please!! respond asap!!

Dear "meche",
    Do you remember me? i posted a couple of weeks ago about my boyfriend being an illegal alien from mexico and how sad i felt for people in my situation...well you said maybe we could speak about this or something like it. Please, I am desperate to speak with anyone in my situation and I don't know what to do- Maybe we could keep in touch or something?? Please respond to me so i can give you my email address!!! thanx.=)
    Pregnant gal

Dear "meche",
    Do you remember me? i posted a couple of weeks ago about my boyfriend being an illegal alien from mexico and how sad i felt for people in my situation...well you said maybe we could speak about this or something like it. Please, I am desperate to speak with anyone in my situation and I don't know what to do- Maybe we could keep in touch or something?? Please respond to me so i can give you my email address!!! thanx.=)
    Pregnant gal

Comment

and what is your email?

Comment

E' tb!

Awo Yewu ne! Aajeela Ohaloha ni. Awo Oribobo ne! Egedebia!

Comment

Shaloko,
          Are you a monkey?

Comment

I am not quite sure if I want to put in on here maybe we can decide a place later. I have beeen on here everyday but have not put any responses sorry about that! Post back and we will talk more . There is a lot of bs on this forum and I sm not sure if I want my e-mail up. Nothing against you fror this.. Please back.

Comment

pregnant gal, I went back and just read the entire post to your first. I did not post "and what is your e-mail" but the reply above this is mine, please respond to this

Comment

Working...
              X