Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Greencard and Canadian PR???

Hey Guys,
    Thank you so much for responding to my questions earlier. Just was curious to know since I am awaiting AOS in US can I also apply for Canadian PR? Just a question that is all. Once again thank you so much for the answers.

Raju

Hey Guys,
    Thank you so much for responding to my questions earlier. Just was curious to know since I am awaiting AOS in US can I also apply for Canadian PR? Just a question that is all. Once again thank you so much for the answers.

Raju

Comment

Hello?? anyone? come on guys.

Comment

Yes you can still apply for PR in Canada. I am planning to do the same thing too. Right now I have my AOS filed waiting for interview. In the mean time I will try to apply for PR in Canada in case something got screwed up over here.

Also the immigration law has changed. They have lowered the score for skilled worker to 67 points. There are a bunch of websites that offer free assessments.

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

First of all thank you so much for the Info also can you suggest some websites? thank you so much EVO.

Raju

Comment

what are the criterias to apply for the Canadian PR?

Comment

How long does it take?

Comment

I think it takes around 3 years. I have a masters degree and i am a loan officer. Would i qualify? how many points does that give me? Also my wife is a USC. Any more info will be really appreciated. Thank a lot guys

Raju

Comment

Raju, just so you know, you cannot have LPR status simultaneously in Canada and the US.

Comment

These are a couple of sites which provide answers to your question:

http://www.cic.gc.ca
                    https://www.canadavisa.com

I thought you can have Green card in US and Canada. Is that true?

Comment

Thank you Evo

Raju

Comment

Working...
                      X