Vermont Service Center

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermont Service Center

The I-130 1st Preference priority date has been stuck at February 8, 1999 for almost two years.

We filed the I-130 1st Preference back in August/1999 and we have not heard anything to date. The petitioner is US Citizen.

Is anyone in the same situation?

Thanks

The I-130 1st Preference priority date has been stuck at February 8, 1999 for almost two years.

We filed the I-130 1st Preference back in August/1999 and we have not heard anything to date. The petitioner is US Citizen.

Is anyone in the same situation?

Thanks

Comment

If you are an USC you can file an I-130 along with the I-485 on behalf of your spouse/parent/unmarried child under 21 at the Local BCIS District Office (or American consulate if you're outside U"S)right away.

Comment

You should check with the Immigration status of your I-130. If you have their receipt notice then you can check it online.
        For F1 U.S. Consulates in foreign countries are processing applications with priority dates of June 22, 1999.
        I will suggest you to contact Immigration immediately on phone or check status of your I-130 online.
        Good luck.

Comment

Immediate Relative of an USC makes sense. All other categories are bullshit -- you've to wait forever.

Comment

UMESH,

I have checked online and I've called the telephone number as well. It keeps saying that "...it is taking between 180 to 999 days to process and we will notify you as soon as processing is complete...". Well they have been working on February 8/1999 for almost 2 years now.

Also you mentioned that US Consulate in foreign countries are processing cases for June/1999. I reside in Toronto, Canada, does that mean that US Consulate in Toronto will be the one processing my application eventhough it was filed at the Vermont Service Center?. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X