International Students

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Students

I am aware of a person who is here illegally but switches to "legal" every time they need to go home. They do this by enrolling in school...then never having enough money to go and keeping their I-20 until christmas...then goes home with no problems. The school provides them with a renewed I-20 in hopes that they will return to school.I am also aware of two counts where they had to spend one night in jail. This person has also conducted illegal activity at school. Should I report this person or let them get away with it again?

I am aware of a person who is here illegally but switches to "legal" every time they need to go home. They do this by enrolling in school...then never having enough money to go and keeping their I-20 until christmas...then goes home with no problems. The school provides them with a renewed I-20 in hopes that they will return to school.I am also aware of two counts where they had to spend one night in jail. This person has also conducted illegal activity at school. Should I report this person or let them get away with it again?

Comment

hey, just get over it and live our life.

Comment

Working...
      X