Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• options to apply for removal of temporary GC

Hi there!
    I was reading about the petiton to remove the conditions on temporary residence and I notice that, among the four requirements to apply for removal of temporary status, one of them stated:
    * if "you entered into the marriage in good faith, but the marriage was later terminated due to divorce or annulment"
    Assuming that a spouse holds a temporary GC and gets divorced(no fault), would she still be elegible to apply for permanent geen card?
    Under what circumstances?

I was wondering... why would they (immigration) present 4 different situations as requirements to apply for removal condition if there were no chances of getting your application approved when a marriage is terminated(either "no fault" or for abuse)???

Just wondering!!!

Hi there!
    I was reading about the petiton to remove the conditions on temporary residence and I notice that, among the four requirements to apply for removal of temporary status, one of them stated:
    * if "you entered into the marriage in good faith, but the marriage was later terminated due to divorce or annulment"
    Assuming that a spouse holds a temporary GC and gets divorced(no fault), would she still be elegible to apply for permanent geen card?
    Under what circumstances?

I was wondering... why would they (immigration) present 4 different situations as requirements to apply for removal condition if there were no chances of getting your application approved when a marriage is terminated(either "no fault" or for abuse)???

Just wondering!!!

Comment

Working...
    X