Labor certification Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor certification Question

I applied in 245-1 on 10.24.01 though a Lawyer who arranged me a sponsor.In the
    meantime the registration program came in force.Get done. In the hearing judge
    had given me another hearing in mid December. In the meantime the sponsor backed
    off to sign and give his Texas tax #. Now I have another relaible sponsor who is
    ready to do what ever necessary. I heard that everybody like me is to be
    deported. Can you help me as am living here with my family wife & Dtrs(from
    1998) who are studying in college & Unv. If I go they can't stay and carrier
    will be spoiled. Pls. find some way to help me.
    arif

I applied in 245-1 on 10.24.01 though a Lawyer who arranged me a sponsor.In the
    meantime the registration program came in force.Get done. In the hearing judge
    had given me another hearing in mid December. In the meantime the sponsor backed
    off to sign and give his Texas tax #. Now I have another relaible sponsor who is
    ready to do what ever necessary. I heard that everybody like me is to be
    deported. Can you help me as am living here with my family wife & Dtrs(from
    1998) who are studying in college & Unv. If I go they can't stay and carrier
    will be spoiled. Pls. find some way to help me.
    arif

Comment

Arif, sorry to hear about your situation. However, if the "sponsor" employer of the labor certification that was filed before the 245(i) end period (April 30) is no longer able to support the labor certification on your behalf, that means that another labor certification has to be filed. Now, the problem is that 245(i) is no longer in effect. Therefore, unless another extension of 245(i) is given by Congress, you have no way out of this.

Comment

Working...
      X