Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with juvenil and i-400

Was arrested in Iowa 1992 for public intoxication paid fine and all,but the cord does not have the record in fill i need it to fill i-400 don`t know what to do.

Have you checked https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/E...p//SelectFrame to see what is reported? You can search the whole state or just by county. You can then print off the details of what you can find listed. You will need to make sure that when you go for your interview you explain that the county clerks doesn't have the record from that many years ago.

Comment

Thanks i will look into that i did pay for the IOWA DIVISION OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION,did not find anything but the police have the arrest day no hard copy should i send that with my i-400 form.

Comment

If you can print from the Iowa Courts website make sure to include a copy of that with the application and also take a copy with to the interview if it is available. During the interview if the IO asks about the issue just make sure to let them know that either you have the website copy or not and also indicate the county clerk no longer has the hard copies available. you should be OK

Comment

Thanks i did get the copy from the website thank u very much

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs