security checkup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• security checkup

hi,everibody . hi ,Mohan . thank you very much for answering me .Actually i 've passed FBI fingerprint checkup , after that IJ closed my case / visa overstay /and they said that they forgot to do CIA checkup . They said that my file would be on the 8-th floor and I went their 5 times standing in this line and they do not have any info but " I do not know " . One lady found my EAC number which turned out to be number from last year / I filed AOS twice one before approval of my I-130 and one with IJ after approval and closing of my case /. I do not understand what is going now and since my USC husband is now in criminal court for abusing me I am afraid that something will happen again and my papers will be delayed after more than 5 years waiting for my green card / my husband failed the first interview /.Please ,somebody give me an advice what I can do and how to find the ends . I will go and stand in line as many times as I need but so far it does not work .Thank you very much for reading my story .

hi,everibody . hi ,Mohan . thank you very much for answering me .Actually i 've passed FBI fingerprint checkup , after that IJ closed my case / visa overstay /and they said that they forgot to do CIA checkup . They said that my file would be on the 8-th floor and I went their 5 times standing in this line and they do not have any info but " I do not know " . One lady found my EAC number which turned out to be number from last year / I filed AOS twice one before approval of my I-130 and one with IJ after approval and closing of my case /. I do not understand what is going now and since my USC husband is now in criminal court for abusing me I am afraid that something will happen again and my papers will be delayed after more than 5 years waiting for my green card / my husband failed the first interview /.Please ,somebody give me an advice what I can do and how to find the ends . I will go and stand in line as many times as I need but so far it does not work .Thank you very much for reading my story .

Comment

Working...
    X