Thank you for the Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the Help

Thank you for the response my question was answered.

Thank you for the response my question was answered.

Comment

...I guess that your husband doesn't understand the meaning of the word "visitor."

Comment

Hi SRC920,

You attach the I-130 approval to your I-485 application so yes (a) is the appropriate choice.
        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Thank you for your help, I thought that was the right choice, but I wanted to be sure.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
          Hi SRC920,

You attach the I-130 approval to your I-485 application so yes (a) is the appropriate choice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
            ...I guess that your husband doesn't understand the meaning of the word "visitor." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... whereas what part of USA as a haven of 'immigrants' both legal and illegal then, now, and in the future which you can do nothing about but to live with it don't you understand?

Comment

Working...
            X