SS# question regarding employment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS# question regarding employment

My EAD expired 6 months ago and i was wondering if my social security also is not valid. If i try and get a job and fill out the 1040, do you think IRS will find out that i'm not valid to work? I need a job and i was going to lie in the I-9 and put that my EAD is good for another year. I'm getting marry soon and i wanna have a job under the table until next year. I can't wait longer until INS send me a EAD through marriage. I have to work. Do they caugh me if i lie in the I-9?

My EAD expired 6 months ago and i was wondering if my social security also is not valid. If i try and get a job and fill out the 1040, do you think IRS will find out that i'm not valid to work? I need a job and i was going to lie in the I-9 and put that my EAD is good for another year. I'm getting marry soon and i wanna have a job under the table until next year. I can't wait longer until INS send me a EAD through marriage. I have to work. Do they caugh me if i lie in the I-9?

Comment

Yes. I-9 Form is INS Form which is sent to the INS for verification whether the person is authorized to work or not. You are getting married to USC, you should try to keep your record clean. If you had worked last year and had social security number then you must file Income Tax Return. It will go to your credit.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X