X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer h1b - same petitioner

Hello,
    I have two questions:

I have h1b. My boss has several companies and he wants to close (bankrupt) the one I have visa for. We obviously need to transfer visa on to his another company.
    So,

If the petitioner for H1b1 stays the same (even address will be the same), but the company name changes, is the process of transferring H1b any different as if it was just any other company?

Second question is,

Can we start the advertising (required for labor certification) for my position now (before the transfer is complete), or we have to wait until I will receive visa for another company?

Thank you very much,

nice guy.

Hello,
    I have two questions:

I have h1b. My boss has several companies and he wants to close (bankrupt) the one I have visa for. We obviously need to transfer visa on to his another company.
    So,

If the petitioner for H1b1 stays the same (even address will be the same), but the company name changes, is the process of transferring H1b any different as if it was just any other company?

Second question is,

Can we start the advertising (required for labor certification) for my position now (before the transfer is complete), or we have to wait until I will receive visa for another company?

Thank you very much,

nice guy.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

DEADE SQUIRREL, YOU KNOW WHAT, YOUR A ****ING SON OF A *****!!! PLEASE SHUT UP!!!

Comment

IF your base company close down You have to go for transfer process. you should be transfering from this company to another company in the samr profession, new company has to get new LC , as LC is kinda own by company not by Employee.
          You will receive Visa from another company, but you don't have to stamp it unless you want to travel.
          if you travel you need to get H1B stamped before entering Back.

Comment

Working...
          X