Immigrant visa process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigrant visa process

My wife, me and our two sons have been sponsored by my sister-in-law, a USC, in Dec 1991, and we have been watching the State Dept Visa Bulletin for the past 12 months. We received a letter last week asking us to remit $335 per head, for all four of us as visa application fees, after which the next step in the process will commence. I have arranged to pay the fees this week.

Could anyone tell me how long the whole process is likely to take, for the immigrant visa to be issued? I have one son who has just completed high school and the other in his first year of college, and would like to explore possible options for their study in the US.

Thanks

George

My wife, me and our two sons have been sponsored by my sister-in-law, a USC, in Dec 1991, and we have been watching the State Dept Visa Bulletin for the past 12 months. We received a letter last week asking us to remit $335 per head, for all four of us as visa application fees, after which the next step in the process will commence. I have arranged to pay the fees this week.

Could anyone tell me how long the whole process is likely to take, for the immigrant visa to be issued? I have one son who has just completed high school and the other in his first year of college, and would like to explore possible options for their study in the US.

Thanks

George

Comment

HI

If u submitted ur DSL form with fees then it will take around 5-6 weeks for receiving interview letter and if submitted only fees then they will send u DSL forms after 5-6 week and once u submitt that it will take more 5-6 weeks to get ur interview letter.

naik

Comment

Working...
      X