Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DO I NEED A LAWYER? Please I need someones advice....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO I NEED A LAWYER? Please I need someones advice....

Hi,
    Im a Us Citizen married to Panamanian, and I'm about to place her petition, we have to kids one is American and the other one is Panamamanian..she is know back at her home country with our kids she has been ther now for 3 years....but she had an overstay here for 3 years...she came in with a tourist visa....do you think I need a lawyer could there be any problems if I handle this my self.....Please someone help me......

Hi,
    Im a Us Citizen married to Panamanian, and I'm about to place her petition, we have to kids one is American and the other one is Panamamanian..she is know back at her home country with our kids she has been ther now for 3 years....but she had an overstay here for 3 years...she came in with a tourist visa....do you think I need a lawyer could there be any problems if I handle this my self.....Please someone help me......

Comment

Hi. I am under the impression that once the bar has been lifted there should be no problems beyond the usual.

You should technically be able to handle this yourself, however, they are still very "anal" about forms and stuff, so if you can afford it you might want to check with one.

Good Luck and please let us know how it goes!!! (I would be particularly interested as my husband also has a bar)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/usimmigra...dex.php?page=2

Comment

Working...
      X