Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOL Processing times - moving back & forth

Hi,
    I have been kinda keeping track of the processing time for "regional" for San Francisco office. It was processing Nov 2002 in September, and now it is processing Aug 2002.
    Does anyone know if this is normal for the processing times to move back and forth? And any guesses on whether this is likely to move (forward) at a faster pace?
    Thanks

Hi,
    I have been kinda keeping track of the processing time for "regional" for San Francisco office. It was processing Nov 2002 in September, and now it is processing Aug 2002.
    Does anyone know if this is normal for the processing times to move back and forth? And any guesses on whether this is likely to move (forward) at a faster pace?
    Thanks

Comment

Yes, at the regional level and at the state level it is quite normal. Believe it or not, labor certs filed to meet the 245(i) deadline a couple of years ago are still clogging the system. Being that most of these are "traditional" labor certs (i.e.: with recruitment directed by the SESA) versus the RIR labor certs, they will take some time. Usually dates backtrack when there are recruitment timelines etc. In addition, San Fran is one of the busiest regional DOL centers for labor certs. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X