Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEDICAL EXAM / MOHAN / BROWNFOX OR UMISH PLEASE :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEDICAL EXAM / MOHAN / BROWNFOX OR UMISH PLEASE :)

I already did my medical exam 3 years ago..but my case is still pending with the INS...i want to file again because I was denied...can I still submit that exam that I had 3 years ago?? I STILL HAVE A COPY

I already did my medical exam 3 years ago..but my case is still pending with the INS...i want to file again because I was denied...can I still submit that exam that I had 3 years ago?? I STILL HAVE A COPY

Comment

Your medical exams is only good within 12 months. therefore if you want to resubmit another packet of application you need to have new medical exams.It doesn't mean you need those immunizations again, consult with your doctor regarding your history.If you had TD vaccine last 3 years ago, you don't have to get another one because it's good for 10 years.If you're born before 1956 you are excempted to get these immunizations.

Comment

If your AOS was denied then it's no longer pending.Better check first if you are not under deportation.Why were you denied? Do you need a waiver?Are you married to USC?

Comment

Are you a foxy lady or a foxy dude? Can I have your e-mail address?

Comment

Hello, I can't hear you.. I just want to know more about you.

Comment

To man e faces
              Why you want my email address. Would you like to date. How about tonight's Dinner. If you are interested to enjoy Valentines Day evening with me just visit my website www.dignityusa. org and contact me.
              Happy Valentines Day.

Comment

I don't indulge myself in this kind of rubbish.

Comment

The post above did not come from me. You guys must be bored today.

Comment

lol we trust you brownfox..that doesn't look like you lol some people have nothing better to do than hiding behind others names lol

Comment

Thanks! Happy Valentines...

Comment

Working...
                      X