Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 245(i)

Mr. mohan / Umesh pls advise

My papers are currently filed under 245(i) and a newspaper office from India (south Indian language) hired me as a secretary. They filed my paper in April 2001. This job includes both english and south indian language, adverisements and phone calls (specially in south indian language), So it is filed under RIR. Recently I got a reply from labour dept. with some corrections and some amendements in my applications. My lawyer corrected and made amendments and sent it to them as requested. I am wondering whether my position will be helpful to get approval from the department. I have almost 15 years of experience in this field. I have more than 6 years experience in the newspaper business. Would you please advise. I am really relying on this.

thanks

Mr. mohan / Umesh pls advise

My papers are currently filed under 245(i) and a newspaper office from India (south Indian language) hired me as a secretary. They filed my paper in April 2001. This job includes both english and south indian language, adverisements and phone calls (specially in south indian language), So it is filed under RIR. Recently I got a reply from labour dept. with some corrections and some amendements in my applications. My lawyer corrected and made amendments and sent it to them as requested. I am wondering whether my position will be helpful to get approval from the department. I have almost 15 years of experience in this field. I have more than 6 years experience in the newspaper business. Would you please advise. I am really relying on this.

thanks

Comment

To everyone

I got my labor certificate approval today.
      Thank god and god bless America

Comment

To Matthews:
        Congratulations on approval of your Labor Certification.
        God bless you and good luck.

Comment

you should not be worried. you need 3 years experience in the same field.
          Make sure you pay taxes and keep the tax return.

Comment

Mohan,

would you please let me have your e-mail address I have a friend who has some problems may be you can help him. he is afraid to post his case in this site. thanks

Comment

Why do you need Mohan's e-mail address? To spam him?

Comment

My friend is in desperate need of Section 245 (i) Let's hope they'll extend it for another year or two!

Comment

Mr. Mohan
                  sorry for delay in reply. my e-mail add is kmol60@hotmail.com
                  thanks
                  kevin

Comment

Working...
                  X