Need Help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!!

Hello all, Good Evening.. I need some advice.. Here's my story, I got married to LPR 5 years ago, my priority date is 2 months away. My husband is threating me that he will not come with me to Interview or to give me the necessary papers that I will need....I am in V status in the USA valid until 2004 and I am covered under the 245....Is there anyway I can petition for myself without his help?....I have a job and makes a fairly decent salary..I will be filing my taxes by myself for the 1st time this year....We have no joint accounts, just apartment lease and Utility bill in his name... He have never abused me physically...just verbally, I would be happy for any advise as I do not want to depend or ask him for something that he does not want to do, cause I know I will have to hear it for the rest of my life...Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated....I may not post during the day, cause I am at work..but I will read any response and reply in the night time...Thanks in advance

Hello all, Good Evening.. I need some advice.. Here's my story, I got married to LPR 5 years ago, my priority date is 2 months away. My husband is threating me that he will not come with me to Interview or to give me the necessary papers that I will need....I am in V status in the USA valid until 2004 and I am covered under the 245....Is there anyway I can petition for myself without his help?....I have a job and makes a fairly decent salary..I will be filing my taxes by myself for the 1st time this year....We have no joint accounts, just apartment lease and Utility bill in his name... He have never abused me physically...just verbally, I would be happy for any advise as I do not want to depend or ask him for something that he does not want to do, cause I know I will have to hear it for the rest of my life...Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated....I may not post during the day, cause I am at work..but I will read any response and reply in the night time...Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
    X