Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After sending documents for the 2nd request asking to prove validity of marriage.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After sending documents for the 2nd request asking to prove validity of marriage.

After sending documents for the 2nd request asking more to prove validity of our marriage, we got an interview. At the interview, the immigration officer told us(me and my husband), they going to deny the case because we don't submit enough proof for the validity of the marriage.
    However, we submit.
    - all Joint taxes returns since we were married
    -checking and saving account jointly with our both names in the 2nd request.
    -Affidavit supports in the 2nd request
    -Pictures
    -marriage certificate
    -Joint name on car insurance.
    -life insurance of my husband with my name and our son name as beneficiary.
    -Birth Certificate of our son.

The driver license and the mailing address of my husband are different with my address. I'm a us citizen, my husband is under conditional residence. We do have a son before marriage only.

We are so worried right now. We are waiting on the next immigration mail that we think it is going to be deportation processing.
    -What should we do now before the next immigration letter or Should we wait for the letter?
    Last edited by edlynalfred@yahoo.; 11-01-2015, 02:23 PM.

Why does your husband have a different mailing address than you? Is it possible that he could get his address changed on his driver's license and mail? This would be more proof that you live together. Do you have utility bills in both names at the same address?

Comment

Waiting the immigration decision

He got his driver license address and the mailing address change now, we got the same.
      We don't have utility bills together. Before he came, the bills are under my name and we keep paying the same way. we share a bank account, we only withdraw money from it to pay bills with my previous account.

Comment

It seems like you should have enough proof now. With the information you had the 1st time and now your husbands address has been changed & driver's license updated. I hope all goes well this time for you.

Comment

Is it possible that he could get his address changed on his driver's license and mail?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation