Question regarding a DUI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding a DUI

3 yrs ago my husband was arrested for a DUI. He had to pay a lawyer's fee and all fines that went with it. He also had to attend a AA class.

My question is for those who went through this or know the answer to this question.

I don't remember if on his application for AOS we have mentioned any arrests since this is not considered a felony. But we have a letter from the probation officer that he took care of all the obligations. Also his Driver's License record is clean now. I am just wondering if we need anything from the court. If we do, then it might take a while and his interview is scheduled for December 30.

Thank you.

3 yrs ago my husband was arrested for a DUI. He had to pay a lawyer's fee and all fines that went with it. He also had to attend a AA class.

My question is for those who went through this or know the answer to this question.

I don't remember if on his application for AOS we have mentioned any arrests since this is not considered a felony. But we have a letter from the probation officer that he took care of all the obligations. Also his Driver's License record is clean now. I am just wondering if we need anything from the court. If we do, then it might take a while and his interview is scheduled for December 30.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X