DESPERATELY NEED ADVISE !!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DESPERATELY NEED ADVISE !!!!!!!!

Is anyone here waiting for their social security number for longer than normal? I understand it usually takes 2 weeks but now with all the changes it's now taking 2 month that's what I was told when I applied in December. It's way past the 2 months, it's now 4 months and still info not downloaded to their system by BCIS. I applied with EAC now I have I-551 stamp in book will that make a difference? Please any advise pertaining to this situation or a similar situation will be greatly appreciated. Do you think going to BCIS myself and speaking to one of the officers they will make a difference? I am so confused, I thought that the worst was over after waiting soooo long for the interview appoval notice and so on. As anyone been to SSA recently to apply for a new card and got it in the 2 weeks or 2 months? I don't know what to think. What about reapplying at anothe SSA office do you think that can be done or is it wrong?

Is anyone here waiting for their social security number for longer than normal? I understand it usually takes 2 weeks but now with all the changes it's now taking 2 month that's what I was told when I applied in December. It's way past the 2 months, it's now 4 months and still info not downloaded to their system by BCIS. I applied with EAC now I have I-551 stamp in book will that make a difference? Please any advise pertaining to this situation or a similar situation will be greatly appreciated. Do you think going to BCIS myself and speaking to one of the officers they will make a difference? I am so confused, I thought that the worst was over after waiting soooo long for the interview appoval notice and so on. As anyone been to SSA recently to apply for a new card and got it in the 2 weeks or 2 months? I don't know what to think. What about reapplying at anothe SSA office do you think that can be done or is it wrong?

Comment

Working...
    X